• Global democracy, world government, cosmopolitanism.
• We will list some related groups, interested authors and resources related to these ideas. You can find more recommendations of essays about these subjects under Reading.
• The World government Wikipedia article describes the historical evolution of these ideas.
• World Federalist Movement Wikipedia article.
• George Dvorsky wrote an article in 2012 titled When will we finally have a world government?
Image of the United Federation of Planets council chamber courtesy of CBS.
• Study and proactive foresight to protect ourselves from global catastrophic risks.
• Universal literacy and basic education.
• Secularism, antiindoctrination, antiascientificism.
• Transhumanism, posthumanism, physical and cognitive freedom.
• Equality movement, movement for equal rights of all people regardless of sex or gender.
• Movement for the rights of children to be guaranteed/respected everywhere.
• Movement for the rights of LGTB people to be guaranteed/respected everywhere.
• Movement for the rights of older people to be guaranteed/respected everywhere.
• Movements for the rights of migrants, of the poor, of people with physical or cognitive limitations, and other minorities.
• Abolitionism (of suffering), protection of animals.
• Movement for the abolition of the death penalty.
• Movement for the right to euthanasia; movement for the right to cryonic suspension.
© 2015 Editorial Paradigma. All rights reserved.